This is a blog about a woman named Maria..

Wednesday 16 March 2011

I am who i am

Dear Blog,

A lot of people tried to be unique, and distinctive..well i dont, sometimes, i just wish im just like the rest, becoming a normal person, but i guess, i cant help it, that i am who i am..

People would never get me, i dont even get myself:-
Mood swing, poser, vain, ego, stuck up, self centered, loud, quiet, sensitive, hot tempered, hard headed, messy, clean, perfectionist, hardly smile..its all me, that people have said to me before..

Whatever it is, one thing that i love about myself is i am who i am and never once in my life, i want to be somebody else..here are some images, that people've done, ive never thought about it, because, they are who they are, so no matter who you are, just be yourself..

 Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment