This is a blog about a woman named Maria..

Thursday 17 March 2011

Spill of a dar* coke!




Dear Blog,

I'd to wake up early, to send my dad to the clinic, for a checkup, it was 1030, i couldnt sleep last nite..i tried, but i couldnt, i listen to silly songs, and again, i cried..

I slept at 0500, i think, i didnt even perform my subuh pray..lately im hooked to Indonesian songs, i dont know why, i guess, coz it is slightly related to me..the lyrics..

Ok, so i drove to the clinic, and waited for a while, i was so sleepy, then drove to McD in Taman Tun Hussein Onn, bought McValue meal for Hafiy, then stupid me placed the darn coke at the back seat, where it all spilled out, all over my seat!

The point of today incident is, i texted someone i miss dearly about it, and he ignored it.. i know hes doing the right thing..TO IGNORE ME AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE..i know, but its just so painful, when someone that you want to know everything about your day, especially during gloomy days, chosen to ignore you..the feeling is so..painfull..

He'd made his choice..again, and again..AND he did not choose me..NEVER..and i, i've known that, i do, but im not strong enough to walk away..to just walk straight..im not, i hope one day i will be..

The darn coke ruined the whole day..i hate coke! I hate..i shouldnt hate..

Bila keyakinan ku datang, kasih bukan sekadar cinta,
Pengorbanan cinta yang agung, ku pertaruhkan,
Maafkan bila ku tak sempurna,
Cinta ini, tak mungkin ku cagar,
Ayat-ayat cinta, bercerita,
Cintaku padamu..

  Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment